At Mobilise, our Massage Therapists can treat your pain.
Providing Massage Therapy for Back Pain and Sciatica in Brisbane
Do I Need Massage Therapy?
If you suffer from muscle soreness, whether it be from sitting at a desk or perhaps your sporting activities, you can benefit from Massage Therapy. Through the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, massage aims to heal, rehabilitate and relax the muscles.
In addition, because our massage therapists are all qualified in Remedial Massage and Musculoskeletal Therapy, we are able to design a unique back pain or sciatica treatment specific to your needs and complaints.
We design our Massage Therapy treatment for YOUR needs.
Depending on your training regime we’ll personalise your treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
Soft Tissue Massage is beneficial for a number of reasons.
Studies have shown that massage can help reduce musculoskeletal pain, increase joint mobility and flexibility, reduce the production of stress hormones, reduce soft tissue injury recovery times, and even reduce anxiety and depression symptoms.
Types of Massage Therapy
There are many types of Massage Therapy. At Mobilise, we offer:
- Musculoskeletal Therapy – This treatment is used to help people suffering from neck pain, joint pain, muscular dysfunction, and back pain.
- Remedial Massage – Used to heal and activate the musculoskeletal system, this treatment is specifically designed for each individual patient depending on their requirements and levels of discomfort.
- Sports Massage – Mobilise Remedial Massage specifically tailors its sports massage program to each patient depending on their training program and the nature of their injury.
- Swedish and Relaxation Massage – Designed to relax and calm the body and mind.
- Aromatouch Massage – This technique involves applying essential oils to the body to promote balance the nervous systems within the body.
Get in Touch with Us for More Information
We are more than happy to discuss with you how our range of massage therapy treatments can help relieve any pain and discomfort you may be experiencing. If you have any questions regarding our massage therapies in Brisbane, please contact us on (07) 3870 5990 for our Toowong centre. See you for a massage soon!