In need of a massage after a hospital stay or appointment? Remedial massage is a time-proven way to bring your stress levels down fast, iron out any kinks and painful muscle aches and also help in rehabilitation after surgery or bed rest. If you’re looking for a great remedial massage near Wesley Hospital, you’ve found it with Mobilise Remedial Massage, the pain relief specialists.
Benefits of remedial massage for Wesley Hospital patients
Remedial massage services for Wesley Hospital patients include:
• pre- and post-natal massage—book a remedial massage after one of your antenatal checks
• helping to minimise the stress of IVF
• reducing pain and helping to restore circulation as part of your rehabilitation after any surgery
• preparing for surgery (physically, mentally and emotionally)—you can safely have a massage a day or two before you’re scheduled for surgery
• helping you feel better faster after a hospital stay
Remedial massage is also a wonderful way to enhance your mood and relax your mind and body during cancer therapy—many people are worried that massage might cause cancer to spread, but there is no evidence this is the case. If you’re worried, speak with your doctor or nurse before booking your appointment.
Health fund rebates
If you’ve got private health cover you may be eligible for a rebate on your remedial massage treatment. Make sure you bring your health fund card to your appointment as in most cases the rebate can be issued on the spot so you pay less for your remedial massage.
Getting to your massage by car from Wesley Hospital
Mobilise Remedial Massage near Wesley Hospital is only a five-minute car or taxi trip away. If you’re driving there is always plenty of free street parking available directly out the front.
Directions by car to Mobilise Remedial Massage from the Wesley Hospital:
• Head north-east on Coronation Drive towards Lang Parade
• Turn left onto Lang Parade
• Turn right onto Cue Street
• Turn left onto Eagle Terrace
• Turn right onto Ridley Street
• Turn left onto Milton Road
• At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Miskin Street heading to Toowong. Mobilise Massage, at 58 Miskin Street, will be on the left-hand side.
Getting to your massage by bus from Wesley Hospital
If you’re catching public transport, you can be there in under 20 minutes by bus. Catch the 425, 445, 453, 454 or 599 bus from stop 9 on Coronation Drive. Get off at stop 20 on Sherwood Road, Toowong West and you have a short two-minute walk. Walk west down Sherwood Road then turn right into Miskin Street. Mobilise Remedial Massage is on the right.
Pain relief experts
The massage therapists at Mobilise Remedial Massage are all highly experienced and qualified. You’re in safe and healing hands when you book your appointment. They’re trained in all aspects of remedial massage, especially pain relief and rehabilitation.
Gift vouchers are available if you want to book a remedial massage near Wesley Hospital for a friend or family member. If you’re looking for a remedial massage guaranteed to make you feel better, call Mobilise Remedial Massage on 07 3870 5990.